FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, February 8, 2010

We did it.



Day 1.

Took good look in mirror, only to find out two things:

Have a shape.

Not. In. Shape.

Got further than driveway; got all the way round to the open field, before Pucker tuckered out...I wasn't much further behind her - she did her business, at least, I think so - I panted, hunched over knees. I never did learn to start jogging - it's either sprinting, or nothing. I didn't take a flashlight, so as for evidence? I haven't any. (also means, I couldn't have located it to pick it up, oops:)

Wasn't sure I could manage run, with dog, small little guy throwing a football expecting me to catch on the run, while lugging 2 pound Maglite.

I do know we whipped through about half a mile again, without stopping - it is 18 degrees here, so I'm kind of impressed. We did it!

Legs are shaking. Am slightly winded. Pucker's panting for all she's worth! I feel better that the other bitch in this house is in worse shape than I am!!

Considering putting in the ten minute video of pilates, just to round things out (or, um, unround them:) but I've been overruled.

Wallace and Grommit in "A Close Shave" it is.

Wouldn't want to do the entire workout in one day. Should leave something to look forward to.

Plus, Fox has me on the Drop and Give Me 20 if I swear.

Between the two? I'll be in shape by next week.

1 comment: