FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Greatest Gifts

...not in any particular order:

Sleep.

Friends.

The Big Guy (Gal) Upstairs

Suisse Mocha Instant Coffee stuff - that comes in tin that when done? hides cutie scrap booking items, or coins, or that collection of odd sized nails I have from...um...something.

Doggie Daycare. This is a biggie - especially today, as Pucker helped herself to not one, but two cups of MY wake up juice. Tea, with honey (like she needs any more help getting obnoxious!) followed closely by my Suisse Mocha. Watching her run on the back of the sofa (read: top of sofa, like tight rope walker) while banging away (something she never usually does, unless it's at Lois, and that's totally acceptable) I remembered, Doggie Daycare.

Oh, how I love doggie daycare - today, in particular - you know how the Big Guy always gives you exactly what you need, when you need it? Guess what: daycare doesn't close until NINE PM! Nine!! They'll even feed her dinner!!

She gets to play with her pals, run around like a maniac; I can concentrate, on work, or the house.

Silence.

I suppose, it really is that whole If The Plane Is Falling, Put On Your Mask First, Then Save The Others: if I take her to daycare, I'm taking care of me; if I take her to daycare, I'm taking care of her, because she won't stuck inside, loaded on high octane beverages.

Plus also? I adore the gelatto scoop I bought to use as a cookie dough baller - it works smashingly.

Sometimes, the greatest gifts, are the ones you give yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment