FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day......

.....arrived. Cold, clear, with a hint of sun - dare I hope that our stroll to the post box will pleasant?

(25 minutes pass)

No. Brrrrr......windy cold! However, box was Filled With Pastel Hued Wonders for Fox. All I care about. He's so thrilled! Daddy sent a card (please excuse me while I wander into another room and retch - he didn't want to spend the day with him, but he can send stupid card instead? ugh) MiMi sent a card with - gasp! - tattoos. Pirate ones, no less!

He's spending part of the morning trying to figure out where to put them for maximum shock value.

I vetoed the face.

Yesterday, I have to add, (not to brag, but well...) my family sent up a surprise: one of those fabulously delicious Edible Arrangements I adore so much. (I know - my shocked face was well on display - poor guy who delivered it to me saw me in all my seven shades of morning beauty, complete with frog slippers) Truly, I was shocked. Gobsmacked. Not that I'll turn  my nose up at chocolate covered yumminess surrounded in plastic and delivered to door.

 We had it for movie night, after our play date left - because as much as I try to instill how great sharing good stuff with others really is?

Chocolate covered fruit does NOT fall into the Sharable File.

We noshed on the rest of it this morning, even going so far as to allow Pucker to keep the piece of cantaloupe she stole off the arrangement for her breakfast. See? I can share. Just not the good stuff.

Am off, to settle and argument between Pucker Up and Fox - he's building with Lego's, she's trying to EAT them.

Either way, for those of you who actually read this?

Happy Valentine's Day.

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment