FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, February 5, 2010

ps....


Kindness pops up when least expected: in the friend that offered pizza and a movie, adult conversation, revolving around something. Or other. Or nothing.

Or, the friend, that called, before she got the email for Help! I'm Catching On Fire I'm So Mad! And I thought I'd be able to skip this part, and go from Pathetic Mess to Perfectly Put Together in a matter of weeks - who says, really, it's a good thing, to finally get angry, to get that all out; she says, it's IS GOOD silly, to get rid of all the toxic stuff - you can think about revenge, but c'mon, I know you, it's not in you - besides, when you're angry? You're really flipping funny.

When she laughs, I can't help but laugh too.

It's the girlfriend I emailed, who couldn't exactly follow what on Earth I was talking about, but not only read it anyway, sent her love, and her hugs, and says, really, I didn't need to explain: I'm with you, there, anyway.

Finding a Zen moment using toilet cleaner someone who read this knew I needed, and got for me, even wrapped it in pink tissue! because he knew I'd get a kick out of it.

Life is a process; some parts are pretty, some parts are .....not so much...it's the ones that are there to laugh at the good times, wipe your face at the bad ones, pour you a martini only to toast to getting through today - at least, I don't have to live it again.

It's finding a new opportunity, to be excited about, and BE excited! and know, that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is to be so white hot pissed you singe the furniture, as it clears the way to focusing on what really matters: me, my little guy, my lemon beagle.

And, my friends.

Without whom, I would never have gotten this far - for that, I thank you. For reminding me (some of you constantly) that you love me, even when I don't feel very lovable.

As one great pal pointed out last night:

Bad stuff: 32 years.
Denial:32 years.
Sad/crying part: 7 months.
Anger: day 2.

It's 11:11. Make a wish. Say a prayer, for the ones we love, the ones we've lost, and even, for the ones we don't like so much. Really, the Big Guy (or Gal, Mags :) keeps score way better than I do.

1 comment:

  1. Rosebud, you have more friends than you know. Sometimes, even pink tissue is not what it appears to be. In the mind's eye it could be pink argyle, because when you speak some people pay close attention. And that's pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete