FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cat's out of the bag.....


Dear Mike.


You fucked up BIG.


I suppose yet again, you've had a great laugh at just how stupid and naive I really am. Here I was, feeling badly that you thought I was some sort of whore - but in reality, you'd already gotten the whore. Two people I trusted, and THIS is how you repay me? I could see it in Elaine - afterall, she'll sleep with anything and everything, especially if they give her cash - but you? I had thought better of you.


Talk about low.  To concoct the whole fucking thing with Elaine? Asking me to marry you then sending me the nastiest email about ME being a liar? Did you email her recently and tell her that I'd emailed you? Have a good chuckle over that as well?


You two deserve each other. She has a leg problem, she can't keep hers closed, and you'll strip for anyone who cares to look - and even some that don't.


You'd better be a damn good soldier, because you're a lousy civilian, and quite possibly the most despicable human being. You blamed Maggie for not telling you, about Michael, where there was NOTHING to tell - so you pulled her in on it as well? For what? A good laugh before you went overseas? All your bullshit about honor, pride, honesty - was just that.


 Just think, if you're even capable of that, what you'd do to someone who did this to your sister.


It's no wonder Wendy left you and took your child. Look at the example you set. If this is how you're going to live your life, you shouldn't be anywhere near anyone else you can fuck over.


I'd wish you the best of luck over there - but I won't lie: I don't really give a shit if you come back alive or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment