FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Babies are in heaven

B fucked up so badly, I'm not entirely sure I won't kill him. But, there's been enough of that today....

He had Lucy Goose, Horace, and Baby Gauge for the weekend, at his request. Apparently, he went and stayed with his girlfriend, and left them home alone, during a heat wave, with no food or water. He's had issues with the neighbor before; when they went to investigate the THREE DAY LONG BARKFEST, they were "attacked".

He left my babies home alone, with no food, no water. The neighbors pressed charges, saying the dogs were dangerous; there's a court order that they need to be exterminated.

Thus.

Lucy has gone to the big heaven in the sky, with her brothers. I stayed with Lucy Goose, the first one to go, the one who grew up with Foxy, met him the first day he came home from the hospital; I held her close, my hand over her heart, so I could make sure that she went peacefully. And then, Gauge. Finally, Horace.

I can hardly type, much less breathe. They saved my life, one day, when B got.....out of control - and now, I have to put them down.

It’s too bad, really, as the one who should have been put down, won’t be, and the ones that shouldn’t were.


No comments:

Post a Comment