FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Waxing Poetic




What a sad sad sad sorry state of affairs today is: I have two trees that I should've planted by now, and a whole host of indoor chores, and so far? What have I accomplished?

I've waxed the old bikini line, in preperation for.............nothing.

I got my brows done professionally, yesterday, but honestly, if I take off a bit much, is anyone really going to notice? Since it's only me visiting down there, with the regularity most of us save for experiences like...diong our taxes, or getting wisdom teeth removed....I think it's safe to say, no.

So. I pulled out the baby summer skirt, only to find that my thighs are still touching each other and not in the fun ways, finally had to turn on the ac, and am contemplating a trip to the bank, just so I can make a deposit.

Figured, I should at least take the newly waxed legs out for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment