FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


I sat to write some letters today, the real kind, on paper, with a fabulous pen - only to find that the tip has been mashed into oblivion, by someone who insisted they use it for stenciling. For the record, I suppose I cannot be too upset - I couldn't get the words to come out right anyway. One of my bestest pals in the world, lost one of hers, and I'm finding it difficult to be so far away, when in reality, I want to be there - I need to be there, if for no other reason than to bake something fattening and elaborate, drop off a deeply fried, cheese laden meal, and sit, on the couch, next to her, while she tells me all the stuff she needs to say.

And, since I cannot be there, I am so grateful that her lovely, lovely boyfriend is.

No comments:

Post a Comment