FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Boxer briefs, come to mama


While tanning in a tanning salon isn’t really high on my list of priorities, I have indeed, as in yesterday, indulged in this particular past-time for two reasons: one, I’m leaving for that Mexican cruise next week, and, two, we all know that tanned fat looks way better than white, horrendously still doughy winter fat. While there, however, it occured to me, while stripping down, waiting for the lights to miraculously turn on, that I wasn’t at all clear what suit I intend to don, so, well, I totally nuded up.

News Flash: Laying baby white skin on a tanning bed will, indeed, result in burns to your nether regions. Not bad ones, mind, just mildly uncomfrotable - tolerable, say, if you’ve a job where you can stand the majority of the time. I however, have no such job. Mine involves long hours spent driving from one far off locale to another - so, when stepping into those totally cutie lace panties this am, I discovered, to my horror, that they were going to KILL me while I wore them. All. Day. Long.

Time runneth short ,as it tends to do in the morning in my house, especially on the ones where I need to make sure Fox has all his things for Fuckhead’s, so in my haste, I grabbed the softest looking panties I own.

But.

They were not panties.

At least, not MY panties.

Without realizing what I was doing, I slipping into a pair of M’s boxer briefs - smoothy cotton, tagless, and, low enough that it didn’t abrade my already chaffed ass! What comfort! What…dare I say it? Bliss! Oh sure, we women have accpeted the “boy shorts” which frankly, make my thighs look bigger than they are, and I don’t need any help, thank you very much. Plus. Those tend to ride up a bit. I don’t really care for that. M’s boxer briefs? Have remained exactly where they should, they’re soft, smooth, unbinding and unchafing, plus, I’m not getting my ass flossed by bits of lace or rayon.

I have seen the future ladies.

It’s the new Lissa Designed Boxer Brief for Women.

So there are some flaws….thery’re strangely roomy in the front; clearly, I’ll need to redesign that part. And, I’ll need far better patterns and colors; but other than that? They are perfect!!

Go on. Laugh it up.

That’s okay.

When I’m rolling in my boxer-brief millions, I’ll have proven you all wrong.

No, she’s not a freak. She’s a millionaire. With really comfy undies.

No comments:

Post a Comment